We want you to get the MOST out of church-at-home. Before we worship together, here are a few things to do:
Sunday Morning Before Service
- Download and print message guides for your kids. No printer? No problem! Have the kids write or draw something they learned. Take a look at the message guides for some ideas.
- Grab your Bible.
- CLICK HERE for Pastor Nichole's insights about how to worship-at-home as a family.
- Pray together as a family that God would help each of you hear from Him.
- Watch the service together on the same device, if possible.
- Worship together as a family.
- Pray together as a family.
- Listen and take notes together as a family.
Our hope and prayer is that your family presses in to knowing God more, and presses in to loving Him more, together.